Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008

Hungarian and German dinner

8th and 15th of September

On 8th of Sept there was the Hungarian Monday. There were Alev, Hanli, Sabrina, Mark and me. I invited our flatemate, Régis but he had a very bad head ache, so he couldn' be there, but he promised, next time he comes, too...

We were very hungry so we couldn't wait to take a photo about the food...;)

I cooked gulash soup and backed cheese cookies (sajtos pogácsa...:P). I cooked for a whole armee, I ate the soup in the next few days, too. The cookies were eaten by us... The other told me that it was very delicious but I couldn't agree with them because I didn't know how can use the oven with electricity instead of gas...:( Next time will be better...


On 15th of Sept we (Alev, Hanli and me) went directly to Sabrina after work and we forgot the camera, so I don't have picture about the Käsespezle, which is a delicious German pasta food.
You make a dough from flour, eggs and salt then you use a special machine (Spezledrucker...:P) and the dough looks like as small snakes. You cook the pasta first, then you take it in a back-form on the top cheese and again pasta, cheese and final top cheese and onion. This form you put into the oven and back about 10-15 minutes...
It was really delicious, and we didn't leave anythings...

Thanks Sabrina, it was a unforgotting dinner and evening...

Keine Kommentare: