Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008

I live, yet...;)

Hi everybody, who tries to read my blog,

Unfortunatly I haven't got any internet at home, and at work it is a bit complicatied...
But now I have a short time opportunity to write some news about me randomly...

I am okay, I usually work from 8:40 till 18:00, but the company is not in Karlsruhe, so I have to travel every days in Ettlingen, which means I spend 2 hours with travelling.

My company produce clips on the internet, you can check here: www.yaoti.com
Normally I prepare the enterance to the Hungarian market, I translate the materials from German at Hungarian.
Nowadays I help to the producing, I learnt how can use the flash maker, keying programm...
It is very interesting, because I never thought that Ihave opportunity to learn about this area...

Sometimes I have a huge homesick, because of I can't use my own language... (Before the internship I never thought that I will have homesick...;))
So I wait your letter on my mail account in Hungarian, too.

Take care friends and I will attached some pics asap!!!

Hugs,
Zs

Keine Kommentare: