Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009

To be continued...

October was for me a little bit quiet after Paris, I started to look for an other internship, because I fell in love with Germany and Karlsruhe, and yes of course here is Mark, too.
We, Alev and me felt boring our life, so we applied for the host during TWIN 2008. Actually this @ conference the second biggest international conference in Germany. We hosted Ivetta from Latvia and Evelyne from Kenya. They stayed at my room, I "slept with" Alev...:D
It was again a great time, we cooked for them, I was most of the time on the programs, I slept during this week every days max 4 hours, after that I went to work for 8 hours...
I really enjoyed the time.
In 2007 I was here on this conference, here I met with Mark...Oh..., so I almost knew the most party programs...
It had got again tram party, it was more crowded than one year earlier.

The TWIN team :)

Unfortunately the last days of the conference because of the less sleeping I got a flue so I had to cancel my trip to Berlin, but I can tell I had a luck, too, because in the hostel they told I have to pay just the deposit, it is not so much but I felt better...:P

The November and the December ran so quick, actually I have not so many idea how...
Yes, of course from middle of December I know clearly what happened but before that no, so you don't ask...;)
Oh, I remember I bought a new jacket and two sweater in the Decathlon, I payed almost 90€, but I planned to buy a jacket for 120€! Is it good, either?

I booked my ticket to Győr for December, but not for Christmas, just for my birthday.
Why?
I checked many times the prices, and it was so high, e.g. I payed 160€ for the return ticket between 18th and 23rd of December, but I would like to have stayed longer for example till 27th I would had to pay just for the back way 280€, and it was almost same till 7th of January, because till that time I had officialy holiday (my boss closed the office for 2 weeks).
I spent 3 beautiful days at home. Because of the strike at MÁV I was a little bit worried how can travel to Győr, but the Austrian railway organized everything...
On Friday I was at my brother, I played my nephews, my godson (Bence) didn't want let me go home...:(

Kristóf

Bence, my godson

István

Saturday I spent the whole day with my lovely grammy, I backed zserbó for Mark's family, because I celebrate with them the Christmas.
Sunday and Monday I was at home, I tried to talk as much as possible with my family.

Birthday cake from Anya :D

I turned back on 24th of December, in early morning. We backed with Alev, and we went to the church to celebrate the Holy Night. I prepared some Hungarian Christmas dinner after the mess, so Alev could enjoyed time without family...


On the next few days I was in Jöhlingen at Mark's family. It was different, it was mixed Christmas, German and American style, but it was okay, and I really enjoyed the time.

The New Year Eve Mark and me spent in Simmern next Koblenz at Mark's friend.
We visit e.g on 31st of December a place, a castle which has a name Marksburg. This castle is one of the few castle in Germany, where people really live. Here live about 5 people, they maintain the castle. The leading in the castle was amazing, it was in German, but I understood 90 %, and the lady told many story about the stuff in there.
The New Year Eve was interesting, but maybe because I was the only girl in the team, and the youngest...
We ate much, sometimes too much, but it was so delicious, so we couldn't say stop ourself, when we felt full........:P
Florian, Mark's friend cooks very well, really!!!

Last time with my old frame...:(
It was really cold...

Marksburg

One bad thing happened with my during this holiday.
We were in Koblenz, the first 30 min. and my glass broke and it couldn't be repair so I had to pay a new frame...but good in the badness I got it for a very cheap price because it was urgent!!! Thank you Mr. Gruber and his team!
But it was a good holiday.

Us, Mark, me and Florian


For today it is ended...
See you later!!! Hopefully...

Keine Kommentare: