Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009

Nowadays

Slowly my internship in Germany finishes, so we decided with Alev, that we really would like to enjoy our last month, so we made some programs for ourself.
On the second weekend of January we had a great time.
Why?
At first on Friday we had a dinner hopping program with LC Karlsruhe. An oldy, a new and maybe a trainee there was one team.
Every team had to prepare some food, the first time the appetizer, the second (me) a main dish.
I baked potato with eggs, sausage and sour cream (rakott krumpli in Hungarian).
Actually I wasn't satisfied with the food, but my guest ate more times and they told it is really delicious, and not because of I held a gun behind them...:D
We finished the dinner a third place, we drunk tea, the boys beer as usual in Germany, so we arrive home at 1 o'clock.
Because we planned on Saturday we travel to Neuschwanstein, we had to get up at 4:30 am, because our train's departure was at 5:56. We had luck, Yuri reached on the last second the train so we travelled four, Alev, Yuri, Juan, the new trainee, he arrived on 24th of December and me.
We travelled about 6 hours till Neuschwanstein, we spent there just 4 hours and we had to turn back, but I can tell you, it was my best trip in Germany during the internship without Mark...:D
The area was so cool, everywhere there was snow, we took almost 400 pics, we walked on the Alpsee (it is a lake) and we laughed so much.
If I have to summarize, we travelled 17 hours, 13 times we had to change the train for 4 hours beauty, fun and wonder.









The last weeks I search an other internship by @, now I found in Stuttgart some @traineeship, but I checked all Germany, and I can say if I really would like to stay, I can find the most suitable internship here.
Sorry but I have to turn back to apply for these traineeship, I have to write my motivation letter in English and German...it gives more chance to get that...:P

See you later!

Hugs & kisses

Keine Kommentare: