Samstag, 25. April 2009

After 1 and a half month

Hey everybody,

I know I disappeared again... But now not for a long time :)
Actually I had a very quick first month. Finally I met the interns in Stuttgart, I made some friendship again...:P They are so good, so nice that I feel I am so lucky.
We, actually Pavlina and Martina the girls from Czech Republic organize every week something, a trip, a party or a chatting evening. And I really enjoy the time with them.

Of course I couldn't leave Karlsruhe finally, it means I work at @ as a OC member in a national conference and I am a member in the fin team.

So I am not any more lazy or bored. :P

I have also a good place, great neighbors.
I can walk in the forest, because it is just max. 5 minutes far away from my house.
I bought an inline-skate, so I can also make some sport and I have .
And of course I chat lots with my neighbors, but really they are so cool, I like them.

I'll post some pics later.
Cheers,
Zs

Keine Kommentare: